Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms & Conditions apply to all sales of goods by London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd to the purchaser (the “Buyer”), constitute the entire agreement between the Buyer and shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions contained or referred to in the Buyers order or in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by trade custom or practice or course of dealing unless specifically agreed to in writing by a director of London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. and any purported provisions to the contrary and are hereby excluded or extinguished.
All descriptions and specifications submitted by London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. are to be deemed approximate only and descriptions and illustrations in London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. catalogues, price lists and other advertising material shall not form any part of the contract or give rise to any independent or collateral liability on the part of London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Full payment is due within 30 days of invoice date.
All goods are supplied to the Buyer by London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. on the following terms:
The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. as legal and equitable owner until such time as the Buyer shall have paid to London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. the agreed price together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd.
Until such payment the Buyer shall be in possession of the goods solely as bailee for London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd.
The Buyer shall be at liberty and may in the ordinary course of its business sell and deliver the goods to a third party as London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd bailee provided that the entire proceeds of the sale are held in trust for London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. and are not mingled with any other moneys and shall at all times be identifiable as London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. moneys.
The Buyer agrees immediately upon being so requested by London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. to assign to London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. all rights and claims which the Buyer may have against its customers arising from such sales until payment is made in full as aforesaid.
1) Shortages, incorrect or damaged goods received to be notified to London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. within 3 days of date of Delivery Note.
2) All goods requiring collection for return and credit must be notified to London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. within 3 days of date of Delivery Note and all such goods must be contained in their original packaging and in a suitable condition for resale (damaged goods excepted). Without exception, unless found to be of faulty manufacture, Laser, Copier or Inkjet Cartridges cannot be returned, once opened, without the prior consent, in writing, of a Director of London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd.
3) Any pricing discrepancy is to be notified to London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. within 7 days of invoice date.
4) Credit Notes issued for returns or incorrect pricing of invoices will be issued within 48 hours of goods having been collected. Where this means that the date of the Credit Note is in the month following that of the original invoice, payment for the original invoice is to be made within the original 30 day period.
5) We reserve the right to suspend/modify or cancel any credit facility and amend/supplement any invoice to reflect the full retail prices, not discounted net prices on the original invoices if payments are not made within 30 days. Customers should request catalogues, if they do not have them, prior to placing any orders, showing the full retail prices so that this condition and higher prices that will be charged is fully understood. If the Company is a Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership and is unable to pay the invoice(s) amount, then the invoice(s) amount will be payable personally by the Directors/Partners.
All losses, costs and disbursements incurred by London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd. through late payment by the Company will, in all cases are charged back to the Company.
*If we are not paid on the due date, then the Company will pay:
*Interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate as prescribed under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 and the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998;
*Compensation/debt collection costs as prescribed under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 based upon the amount outstanding (which are currently as follows: Debts of up to £999.99 - £40, debts of £1,000 - £9999.99 - £70, debts of over £10,000 - £100).
6) Having paid our first issued invoice the Buyer has read, understands and thereby agrees to our terms and conditions above.
Payments can be made by BACS to:
Account Name: London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd.
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank plc
Account Number: 00277702
Sort Code: 30-15-99
Branch: City Branch Orchard Brae
Remittance Advices to: email@example.com
If paying by cheque, please include a remittance advice and send to:
London & Counties Office Supplies Ltd.
84 St Nicholas Close
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE POST